We have been working hard to create the best website possible as both a brand and community. Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer member profiles from our old site to our new site.
We ask that all current members create a new account.
You will be recognized within the club as a "founding member".
Complete another application form. We have all current members on file, we just need you to create a new account!
If we have you in our files as an existing member, you will now be recognized as a founding member and your membership will remain free.
Once you are granted access to our new site you will be sent an OnTheLine membership card. This card will grant you access to private events and get you discounts at different partner companies.
You will always be granted store access.
If you would like to get a membership card it is $60/year.
All other members are required to pay a fee of $10.99/Month to be granted access to the store, and will be sent a membership card upon acceptance.
Party like champions.
Join us at exclusive invite-only parties
around the country, the Red Carpet On The Line award show, Fundraisers, and Youth Sporting events!
Get a discount to all events when you purchase a membership card.
PAID MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
The On The Line Club membership offers you an opportunity to engage with the more-than-5,000 On The Line members around the world to support community service, and to stay connected with other athletes and like minded individuals, through a calendar of unique and compelling events and activities.
Your membership dues support:
• Admission to exclusive members-only Club events, such as our AMAZING New York City Pop-Up Party;
• Substantially discounted admission to Club events that are open to the wider community, such as happy hours, keynote speakers, and Club-organized fitness events.
• Access to a network of exceptional athletes and other sports professionals around the world.
• Service to athletes after the game by helping them build a professional network with like minded individuals.
• Community-service activities, such as hosting youth sports camps, donating to youth programs, and mentoring the next generation;
• Helping create new luxury products and apparel that will be designed and manufactured specifically for athletes— We will be taking surveys at events to develop ideal products. Made in the USA, helping create jobs more jobs.
• Providing mentors for kids from lesser communities and giving back to the next generation of athletes.
• On The Line Awards to outstanding current and retired athletes that are committed to making a difference and are working for something bigger than themselves. As a way of recognizing excellence and encouraging talented young athletes to stay on their path to greatness and becoming the best version of themselves.
Memberships are available to all current and retired college and professional athletes (ages 17-100), people who work directly with a team (i.e. coaches, trainers, agents etc.), family members of current NCAA student athletes, and others who work in sports related industries.
Once you complete an application, a representative from our membership team will be in touch shortly.